Monday, April 20, 2009

21 Recipes, 4 Days!



I was a complete nut case last week (and I'm an Art Therapist, so I can say that with authority!). I am trying so hard to get all the content for Nourish This ready to go so it can launch as soon as possible. Last week my web designer called me and suggested (strongly) that we have finished product photos for all recipes... although I agreed 100%, I only had 4 photos out of 25. Clearly I had some work to do.
It surprisingly only took two trips to the grocery store and 4 days to complete this task. Although, I have to say the most impressive part of that week was that a good friend biked 53 miles round trip (on two occasions) to help me eat all that food I made. Ok, I admit it was not her only inspiration for the bike rides, but I like to take as much credit as I can get! Thanks Natalia!!
All and all it was a success, but my photography skills certainly need refining. Anyone who claims food photography is a cinch has another thing coming! I have to admit it was pretty fun to re-test all my recipes and try my hand at photography.
Once the website is up and running you can let me know how successful it actually was!
Here's a sneak peak at my fav. dish so far: Tuna Pasta Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment