Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sunshine motivation...


Today is the first sunny day in probably three weeks... but it feels more like months!  Maybe its the sun, but I am feeling very energetic today.  I am considering filming recipes that are going to be newly added to NourishThis.com each month.  Maybe I should aim for half and not be too over zealous for now. (The photo above is from filming my demo with Concentric.)
Anyway, I want to film with other people... I think it will be more fun to watch me cooking in the kitchen if I am working with or teaching someone else.  Anyway, I am going to give it a whirl and see how it works out.  I am going to be using iMovie, which frustrates me a bit but is definitely better than nothing.  
Speaking of new recipes, I made a great one the other night and completely forgot to take a picture of it!  I was literally eating my last bite when it clicked- hey, this is really good, maybe I should have photographed it!  I will write up the recipe and try to have it for next month, but I made fresh herb crusted salmon topped with sauteed onion, garlic and tahini.  Definitely super easy to make, but it was just different enough that it made everyone go- wow, this is good!  Which clearly is always the reaction I am going for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment