Monday, April 5, 2010

Sauteed Mango and Ginger Bok Choy.

I was walking along the produce section of my grocery store and paused in front of the bok choy wondering why I never cook with it.  So, I picked out a beautiful bunch and made a simple recipe for sauteed bok choy.

I washed the leaves well and let them air dry on a cotton dish towel while I prepared the remaining (2) ingredients.  All that was involved here was mango, fresh grated ginger and sliced bok choy.  Oh, and a drizzle of olive oil too!

I heated a skillet over medium, drizzled the bottom with olive oil and tossed in my cleaned/dry bok choy that I cut into about 1" slices.

While that started to wilt and cook down, I grated about 1/2" of fresh ginger and tossed that into the hot pan.  Finally, I cut about 1/4" segments of fresh mango... using about half the mango for one bunch of bok choy.  I tossed the mango in as I turned off the heat and gave it a little sprinkling of large grain kosher salt.  Great, easy side for broiled salmon.  Yum.

3 comments:


  1. I found your post interesting to read and i want to say that this is a best post i have ever seen until now. Take a look at iit jee coaching classes in nagpur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up and also visit Easy Way to Get The Best Offer for Your Damaged Car

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing.
    Link for Top 10 FREE Utility & Productivity Tool Websites For Startups

    ReplyDelete