Saturday, October 3, 2009

"NO COOKING"

...say my discharge papers :(  Are you crazy, oxycodone or not, I can handle my way around the kitchen!  Ok, maybe thats not the most brilliant idea but as soon as the pain dies down and I kick these crutches to the curb I am back in business!




As for now, I am going to be hanging out, leg up, watching movies and maybe getting back into my art for a few days...  how could I not when I know how therapeutic it can be?  (MA in Art Therapy, I know, quite the deviation from home cook!).  Well, this whole typing on the computer stuff is making me want to hurl so I am going to post a couple gory pictures for you- I did make them black and white so you don't have to have the FULL affect ;)  I'm so sweet. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Kristen,

    I hope your concentration on recipes like that fabulous pot pie, transcends you from any misery you are going through in recovery. You are the greatest!

    Unc. Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Uncle Tom :) It does help quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete