Monday, March 9, 2009

Satisfy your Hunger

I know so many people that skip breakfast. I don't get it because if I skip a meal I feel like I have not eaten for a week and I might fall over and pass out! But thats just me!

The point is, even if you can skip breakfast or have an aversion to eating in the morning, my advise is suck it up and do it anyway! The Mayo Clinic lays out 5 pretty convincing reasons we all should fit a good morning meal into our routine...
1. You are more likely to consume more vitamins and minerals and less fat and cholesterol during the day.
2. You are more likely to have better concentration and be more productive throughout the morning.
3. You are more likely to control your weight!
4. You are more likely to have more strength and endurance.
5. You are more likely to have lower cholesterol, which lowers the risk of heart disease.
(www.mayoclinic.com)

If you start the morning with a wholesome, filling breakfast you will find that you are satisfied all day. Skipping will only leave you spending the day searching for foods to fill you up. Its like having to play catch up... and thats a game you don't want to get into!

No comments:

Post a Comment