Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wanted: Complete Makeover



I stumbled on these pictures, taken over a year ago when i was outfit shopping for my Food Network pitch.. none of them were chosen. I wanted that perfect outfit that said I was fun, unique and hopefully somewhat attractive! However, I quickly discovered that fashion is clearly not my forte, and despite the fact that I am quite capable of expressing myself with paint, it is not easy to do so with my wardrobe. I have always had a clue, but my quest for the perfect outfit made it abundantly clear that I am, in fact a fashion misfit! LOL.
If and when I am going to be on camera again, I am considering having some kind of fashion show on my blog to ask people to vote and tell me what they think I should wear... I mean I need help, that much is clear. So if anyone is listening out there who knows a thing or two about clothes and helping people dress well for their shape, give me a shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment