Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time, time, time... why aren't you on my side?! ha ha


So, I am not sure how long ago it has been since my last blog (yes I could look, but what fun is that?).  Anyway, in whatever amount of time that has been, I have completed my webisodes!  I am currently exporting them using quicktime conversion, crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!  I already sent one off to Healthy Child to find out if they are able to open them and play them while retaining the best possible quality.  
Aside from trying to edit, import music, render, export, etc.  I have also been talking to Kevin, my web guy about updating Nourish This!  Super exciting stuff, we are making major improvements to the site that will allow you to search recipes by key word, get up to date info about what we are up to, etc., etc.!
Amidst all of that, I made a new favorite recipe... my brother was coming over for dinner and I offered him the choice of halibut or organic buffalo burgers.  To my surprise, he picked halibut.  I marinated it in fresh squeezed lemon juice, garlic, fresh thyme, dried oregano, salt and pepper, grilled it on my grill pan and served it with grilled balsamic red onions, parmesan quinoa and roasted asparagus.  It was so light and satisfying, making it the perfect dinner for both of us!  Cooking must be therapeutic, I mean if I could whip up a new recipe with all these distractions, there is no other possibility :)  I will make sure to post this recipe next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment