Friday, June 26, 2009

Healthy Child Videos

00

I have some exciting news!  I am going to be shooting webisodes for Healthy Child Healthy World.  They are a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and bringing awareness to harmful chemicals and toxins in our world that have a grave impact on children's development.  They are updating their website to include an entire section dedicated to recipes and nutritional information for parents and the public, which is where my web videos will be hosted.  You can check out their current website (www.healthychild.org).  
Here's the catch... because they are a non-profit, they do not have funding for webisodes so I have to figure it out on my own!  Zoiks!  I was told to check out local colleges for people interested in volunteering... but if anyone knows someone who might be interested in volunteering for this project, I would greatly appreciate it!  

1 comment:

  1. Where are you located? I may be able to help if long distance help is needed. I am a friend of the Gaffrons but moved out of Nashville and now reside in Raleigh.

    Here are some of my videos on Vimeo:
    www.vimeo.com/bradherring

    ReplyDelete