Monday, June 8, 2009

Re-Launch


Today is Nourish This' 1 Month anniversary!  Wahooooo!
We are launching a bunch of new and improved recipes/articles/tips as well as doing some re-structuring.  Added to the "recipe" page will be a new "Gluten-Free Bakery" section with baked goods ranging from waffles to muffins (pictured above) and everything in between!  We already have three recipes to start you off.
I am not going to get you too excited, but I spoke to my web designer today (Kevin) and we talked about re-writing NourishThis.com in this really cool new program that will make navigating, searching and using our website even easier... stay tuned on that one though, not sure how long it will take to put into action.  Super exciting stuff though :)
Ok, I hate to cut this short but its 6:30 and my stomach is telling me I better go make dinner- or else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment