Friday, June 12, 2009

Devolve Clothing meets Nourish This!



I am planning a surprise... next month we are going to be selling the Nourish This T'shirt, designed by Josh Lee from Devolve Clothing!  I know Josh from college and he used to make all of his close friends these shirts/sweatshirts, etc.; each of which was completely unique and made by hand.  Now he has created a slightly more sophisticated approach and turned it into a business!  
So, of course when I thought of making Nourish This T's I had to ask Josh to help me out.  I know some of you know that I am an artist, but I am more of the paint on canvas, sketch with charcoal or sit down in a gorgeous spot and whip out the watercolors... BIG difference when you are trying to make a design look rockin' on a T-shirt!  I am not that cool!
Anyway, I cannot wait to see what Josh comes up with.  I mean, I thought it would be funny just to put "Nourish This" across the chest of a white T and call it a day!  I'm sure leaving it up to Josh was a better move :)  I know you will be sitting on the edge of your seat, just like me, but you will have to wait until next month... patience my friends, patience ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment